Construction Project Management
Construction project management is the most important interdisciplinary task for construction management and serves therefore as an instrument for successfully implementing a construction project. Especially in the implementation phase, the construction planning phase and the construction project management are often not yet regarded as absolutely necessary; on the contrary, the idea that construction supervision is completely sufficient is usually in the foreground. However, our experience shows that effective construction project management can save time and costs very effectively!
This is achieved by our experienced staff possessing many years of expertise in the field of construction project management.
Our services for Construction Project Management at a glance
- Preparation of the construction plan
- Creation of a time schedule including deadline monitoring
- Targeted coordination with the client and all project participants
- Monitoring, coordination, control of contractors and other external trades on the construction site
- Cost controlling including documentation
- Invoice verification, billing and supplement management
- Handover of the object/building project to the Client